7 Reasons Why Giving Will Bless Your Life
7 Reasons Why Giving Will Bless Your Life: Many of us in life struggle to believe that giving can bless our lives. With everything going on in life, giving and helping others can be hard for us.
We can spread the word of God by being generous. God wants us to be generous because we can get more blessings from God.
- God Shows His Love to Us Through Giving: God loves us so much and cares about us. God wants us to behave like Jesus Christ, who is loving and caring. When we give to others, we are behaving like Jesus Christ. John 3:16 It says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.”
- When you give, it makes you happy. Giving can make you feel happy about yourself. No matter how little we give to people, that can brighten our day and make us better.
- Giving is how God blesses others: God blesses people through others. We have to allow God to use us and bless other people around us.
- Giving Extends Our Lives: When we are known to be a cheerful giver, that can make us live longer. God will be happy with us because we are showing Christ through our behaviors.
- Giving is a Submissive Act: Jesus has instructed us in the Bible to give to others and show love. Giving to everyone who asks is what Jesus encourages us to do (Luke 6:6).
- Giving Makes Life Meaningful: When you are generous, that can add meaning to your life and make you happy. God will always be pleased with you, and his blessings will be upon your life.
- Giving attracts God’s blessings. When we are generous, that attracts God’s blessings into our lives. God will bless us more so that we can be a blessing to others.