Pastor Steven Furtick is a well known when it comes to Ministry and evangelism in the United States and Globally. He is a well known author and songwriter who has written many songs and books.
The founder of and Lead Pastor of Elevation Church has also delivered many sermons and messages which has helped many all over the world to find Jesus in different positive ways. Also the Choir of the Elevation Church is something to write home about as the Worship and praises that flow from them is not ordinary.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Pastor Steven Furtick Are
- Steven Furtick Jr. was born on February 19, 1980 and raised in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. He attended Berkeley High School.
- When he was 16 years old, after reading the book Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala, he felt called to pastor a church.
- He is a songwriter, and New York Times best-selling author as well as the founder and lead pastor of the Elevation Church.
- He started the Elevation Church after serving as music director at Christ Covenant Church in Shelby, North Carolina.
- In 2007, Pastor Steven of Elevation Church gave $40,000 to members in envelopes and asked them to spend it wisely on others. The money came in $5 , $20 and $1000. It should also be noted that Elevation Church has given more than than $10 million to local and global outreach partners since 2006 under the leadership of Pastor Steven.
- Pastor Steven Furtick is married to his lovely wife Holly Furtick and they live in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The marriage of Pastor Steven and Holly Furtick are blessed with three (3) Children named , Elijah, Graham, and Abbey.
- Steven Furtick and his wife built a home which was valued at $1.78 million on 19 acres of land in Waxhaw, North Carolina, a suburb of Charlotte in 2013.
- His Son Elijah Furtick is a musician and he has a girlfriend called Kelsey Jones.
- Lastly, Pastor Steven received a Master of Divinity from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
It is good to serve God! His Official website is Stevenfurtick.com