10 Things You Don’t Know About Prophet Uebert Angel
Prophet Uebert Angel is married to his wife Bebe Angel is Zimbabwean Pastor who founded Spirit Embassy, a Pentecostal ministry in the United Kingdom. These are some of the facts about him.
- Uebert Angel was formerly known as Uebert Mudzanire.
- Angel was born and grew up in Masvingo, Zimbabwe.
- He later moved to Manchester, England, where he founded the Spirit Embassy ministry in 2007.
- He is the founder and president of Osborn Institute of Theology, an online Bible school which was launched in August 2012.
- Angel started his career in 2005 as a businessman when he founded Club Millionaire Limited.
- He helps poor families in Africa and Asia by providing monthly groceries and paying tuition fees of children thorough his “Adopt a Family” scheme
- He is also the founder of Free Earth Humanitarian Organisation which works to ensure that underprivileged people survive.
- In 2008 he founded Sam Barkeley Construction and the Angel Organisation where he is currently the CEO
- In 2014, Angel was featured in Forbes Magazine Africa detailing his wealth.
- He is the second Zimbabwe-born man in history to be featured in Forbes magazine.
The Prophet’s prophetic word on Wednesday 19th February reads:
Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
So much has been taught about forgiving others. Though believers still need to improve in that area, there’s a general understanding of its importance. Another vital area never to ignore is that of a person forgiving themselves.
Judas returned the money he was given in betraying Jesus. That shows he was sorry for what He had done. But when the High Priests refused to take the money back, he threw it on the floor, ran out and went straight to hang
himself. He failed to forgive himself. Sadly this is what many people do. They ask God to forgive them and he does. They then wallow in misery, self-pity and condemnation.
When you don’t forgive yourself, you bind yourself and can’t move forward. Some beat themselves up for having trusted people that hurt them in relationships. Others just can’t get over missed opportunities or actions they took that landed them in trouble. But why chose to live in the past when there’s a bright future ahead of you? You must accept that you made a mistake, let go, forgive yourself and move on.