Jerry Savelle Daily Devotional Today 6th November, 2018
Theme For Jerry Savelle Daily Devotional Today 6th November – GOD IS THE PERFECT FATHER
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! (Matthew 7:11 NKJV)
Religion portrays God as a harsh judge when, in fact, He is a loving Father who knows how to—and wants to—give good things to His children.
Perhaps you did not have a father when you were growing up, or maybe the one you had behaved in a way that gave you a distorted view of God. When you allow the Holy Spirit to reveal the heart of love God has just for you, then you can enjoy your walk with Him as you fulfill all of the wonderful plans He has for your life. Here’s what you can expect:
- Your Father is for you. He will be with you every step of the way.
- Your Father’s motive is always love. When you think He is spoiling your fun, He is actually protecting you from something that will harm you.
- Your Father wants you to succeed at all you set your hand to do. He will show you how to be successful; He will encourage you to keep going and never quit.
- Your Father will pick you up if you fail. He will bind your wounds and set you on your feet again.
- Your Father wants the absolute best for you in all you do. He doesn’t want you to settle for less that you can have.
- Your Father delights when you come to talk to Him. He loves to share His wisdom and counsel, and to show you the way to go.
Regardless of how you may have viewed God, the Word says He is the perfect Father. The question is, will you let Him be a perfect Father to you?
Confession: Father, I receive you as my loving heavenly Daddy, and I take my place as Your precious child. I trust everything You do for me is motivated by love. I believe You are good, and everything You give me is good.
Author: Jerry Savelle