‘And He answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.’ (Luke 10:27)
Declarations of faith:-
– I decide to love the Lord my God, with all my heart , with all my soul, with all my strength, with all my mind and I will love my neighbor as I love myself.
– I will renounce all form of pride and stubbornness in me and yield to God’s commandment of love.
– I will become God’s reference point of love to the world and my enemies.
– I love God, that I’m in love with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, therefore I have enough love for my loved ones and my enemies.
– I decide now to walk in love at all times.
I love You Jesus and I love you all!
I don’t know what you are going through, but I want you to know that you are in the plans of God (Jer 29:11). He says He knows the plans He has for you, let those who mock you continue, let those who look down upon you continue but you shall not die, you shall live, you too will TESTIFY the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!