Prophet Makandiwa Latest – News About Emmanuel Makandiwa
Prophet Makandiwa Latest – Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa is a well known Pastor in Zimbabwe. He is the head Pastor of UFIC, United Family International Church.
- Having been born in a Christian family, Makandiwa used to be part of the team which organized gospel crusades and was one of the preachers.
- After graduating, Makandiwa went to Matabeleland where he worked as an assistant pastor under the supervision of Reverend Aspher Madziyire.
- Prophet Makandiwa is married to Ruth Makandiwa and they have two kids. Prophet Makandiwa is not known to have showed interest in Politics but rumors have it that he is aligned to the Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front (ZANU PF).
- On 1st March 2011, Makandiwa officiated the launch of the Zanu-PF’s anti-sanctions campaign and signed the petition against the travel restrictions imposed on by the European Union (EU) on Mugabe and other members of ZANU-PF.
The Prophet Is Not Free From Controversies
- Makandiwa was reported to have performed a miracle that made some of his followers miraculously having money in their pockets and in their bank accounts.This ignited a heated debate with Gideon Gono who was the then Governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. Gono said that such miracle money should be considered the “proceeds of money laundering”.
- A company trading under the name Havilah Gold is also believed to belong to Makandiwa as it is run by a group of directors who are all members of Makandiwa’s church. Makandiwa uses the Sterkinekor’s franchise locally and in Zambia.
- In August 2017, it was reported that Makandiwa and his wife were being sued for US$6,5 million by former congregates Oceane Perfumes business couple.
- It was also reported that Makandiwa contributed to the construction of an orphanage run by Grace Mugabe in Mazowe.