We bring you today’s message from Pastor Terri Savelle Foy, which is titled “2023 Goal-Setting.” Pastor Terri teaches us about goal-setting that will change our lives.
What exactly are objectives?They are simply dreams with a deadline. If you want to achieve your dreams, you have to be a lifelong goal-setter. Sitting down and writing down what you want to accomplish this year makes you awake, alert, and excited. You’re going to feel good about yourself when you’re working toward achieving something you value. Once you make your vision clear, ideas will begin to emerge, and when the vision is clear, the result will appear.
- Get a notebook and write down your top 10 goals. You can write them down for the next 30 days without looking back at what you wrote the day before. and after doing it for 30 days, it will become part of you; you can now look at them and pray over them. Don’t start any year without goals; don’t get so busy that you never think about what you want to accomplish.
- Set 7 to 10 goals this year: 7 to 10 goals is the best place to stay, and you must write your goals down. Something powerful happens when you write your goals down. Writing down your goals will replace your fear of inadequacy with endless possibility. “It is written,” according to the Bible, is one of the three powerful words Jesus used to defeat the devil.Sometimes there are no signs that your dreams will come true, but all you have to do is point to your vision board or book of dreams and believe God.
- Be Specific: If you want more money, you have to make the amount you want to have concrete. Be specific when setting your goals, and don’t be afraid that they are too big.
- Assign a deadline: Deadlines are motivating and they create a sense of urgency. So many people are afraid to set a deadline because they are concerned they won’t make it, but that’s okay. You can move the deadline. If you have a dream of achieving anything, you need to assign a deadline to it.
- Stretch outside your comfort zone: You must be uncomfortable; if all of your goals are within your comfort zone, you will not be motivated to think creatively, trust God, or pray. When you set goals outside your comfort zone, that’s where prayers are answered.
This is a message that you will love
Watch and learn from this sermon by Pastor Terri Savelle Foy: 2023 Goal-Setting” and remember that we bring the latest messages from Pastors around the globe to you.
Video Credit: Terri-Savelle-Foy