Todd Friel is an American pastor, actor, producer, television host and a former stand-up comedian.
Todd Friel Biography
Todd was born on October 29, 1965 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He graduated from La Salle University in 1988 with a degree in communications.
He is a Christian author, speaker, and host of the radio program and podcast called “Wretched Radio.” He is associated with the Christian organization Wretched, which focuses on spreading the teachings of conservative evangelical Christianity.
Todd is known for his engaging and often humorous style of presenting Christian beliefs and addressing various cultural and theological topics from a conservative perspective. He has written several books and is a frequent speaker at Christian conferences and events.
There is no information about his parents and family as at the time of this publication.
He was born on October 29, 1965.
Todd Friel Wife
Todd Friel’s wife is Lisa Friel. They got married in 2006 and since then, their marriage has produced three kids.
Lisa is the family’s homeschooling and stay-at-home mother for their three children. She is devoted to homeschooling and has created a blog called “The Friel Family Circus” to document their experiences. Additionally, She runs a blog and roasts coffee.
Despite coming from a Christian household, Mrs. Friel didn’t always live out her beliefs. She didn’t start taking her faith seriously until she met Todd and began dating.
Todd Friel Career
Todd spent four years studying to become a pastor but abandoned it and did stand-up, radio, and mainstream television for six years.
In general, Todd is well-known for his work on the films Audacity (2015), Wretched with Todd Friel (2008), and 1517 The Flame Rekindled (2018). He has worked in TV, radio, and business for more than ten years. Also, he frequently speaks at gatherings and in places of worship.
Todd, a self-described Bible thinker, enjoys discussing religious topics. He has participated in a number of well-known debates, including one with well-known apologist Ravi Zacharias.
His theological stances are debatable, and many have questioned if he is truly a follower of the Bible. He has also been criticized for preaching erroneous doctrine and for being a legalist.
People have criticized Friel for his harsh rhetoric and being too divisive. Friel, however, is deeply knowledgeable about the Bible and someone who is passionate about it. Once more, he is not averse to having challenging theological dialogues. More so, he has a passion for sharing the gospel with others.
Todd Friel Church
He is currently one of the founders of The Way of the Master (WOTM). The Way of the Master (WOTM) is a United States-based Christian evangelism ministry, founded in 2002. He founded it together with New Zealand-born evangelist Ray Comfort, and American former child actor Kirk Cameron.
Wretched Todd Friel
Todd Friel is the host of the well-known Christian radio show Wretched Radio. The program covers a range of subjects designed to aid Christians in developing their faith.
Additionally, the program has guests who talk on a range of Christian-related topics, such as apologetics, theology, and culture. Wretched Radio is renowned for its passionate debates and emphasis on dialoguing with atheists.
Since Todd Friel began presenting Wretched Radio in 2009, the program has grown to rank among the most well-liked Christian radio shows in the nation.
Todd Friel Books
In addition to writing several books, Todd is the creator of two dozen Biblical resources. Some of today’s most well-read books are written by Todd Friel. This is because they present a fresh and different viewpoint on a range of subjects, such as spirituality, relationships, and self-help.
Friel’s writings are ideal for both recreational and scholarly readers due to his fascinating writing style and ease of reading. Some of his works are:
- Jesus Unmasked: The Truth Will Shock
- Reset for Parents : How to Keep Your Kids from Backsliding
- Stressed Out : A Practical, Biblical Approach to Anxiety
- Judge Not : How a Lack of Discernment Led to Drunken Pastors, Peanut Butter Armpits and the Fall of a Nation
- Stressed Out Small Group Study Kit
- Decisions, Decisions: Once you understand God’s providential will, you will never be in the dark again.
- Terrified! How to Overcome the Fear of Sharing Your Faith
- Stressed Out (Leader Guide) : A Practical, Biblical Approach to Anxiety
- The Biggest Question: You have always wanted to know the answer
- Intro to Biblical Greek Parent Lesson Planner
- Drive by Parenting: 31 Parenting Lessons…before you get to work every day.
- Drive By Pneumatology: Correctly Understanding the Holy Spirit
- Wretched Worldview: Sanctification: Battling Subtle Sins
- Finally Free: Purity is Possible
- Drive by Church History: 47 lectures on Church History…before you get to work every day
- Drive by Theology: 48 Systematic Theology Lessons… before you get to work every day. MP3 Disc
- Drive By Discernment (Talk the Walk)
Todd Friel Net Worth
His net worth is around $5 million