What kind of a woman would you like to be? THE SHIFT with Bishop Celeste Lukau
A WOMAN AFTER GOD’S HEART
* Like Deborah, I will serve the Lord in power and speak His word without fear.
* Like Esther, I will intercede for God’s people before the throne.
* Like Abigail, I will humble myself to wash the feet of the servants of the Lord.
* Like Hannah, I will dedicate my children to the Lord.
* Like Priscilla, I will explain the way of God more perfectly to those who are seeking.
* Like the Shunamite widow, I will trust God in the day of adversity.
* Like Lydia, I will be a worshiper of God and open my home to His ministers.
* Like Tabitha (Dorcas), I will always do well and help the poor.
* Like Joanna, I will use my wealth to support the ministry of Jesus.
* Like Mary, I will say be it unto me according to thy word.
Share with women of God around.
Know about this Miracle at AMI below:
Through the Prophetic, God led us to pray and deliver this woman from the cancer that has ravaged her body. She has travelled to many countries and has paid many doctors including medical practitioners in India seeking her healing. She has undergone 20 chemotherapy sessions in vain. Wait and see her testimony. What doctors could not do for you, what chemotherapy could not do for you, God can do for you. I command cancer to dry up, I command HIV to leave you, I command every infirmity to leave. Declare I am HEALED in the name of Jesus!