10 Advantages of God’s Unconditional Love
10 Advantages of God’s Unconditional Love: When God created us, he created us to love us. When Adam and Eve sinned, that broke our bonds with God.
God never stopped loving Adam and Eve’s sins against him. God wants those bonds and relationships to be restored.
In order for us to come back to him, he sent his only son, Jesus Christ, to die for us. The devil wants us to think that God doesn’t love us.
We have to develop a close relationship with God in order to experience the love fully.
God does not love us the way we do. Sometimes we humans are selfish with the way we love people.
God is never selfish when it comes to loving us; he loves us equally.
God, thankfully, loves us very differently than we love each other. His love is based on his character, not our deservingness. Because He is holy and perfect, He loves us well.
It’s so easy for us to take God’s love for granted. We are constantly forgetting the magnitude of His unending love unless we are reminded.
- He forgives our sins.
- God heals our diseases.
- He saves our lives from the pit.
- He crowns us with kindness.
- He satisfies our desires with good things.
- He makes his ways known to us.
- He does not treat us as our misdeeds deserve.
- He lavishes us with forgiveness, mercy, and grace.
- He deals with us gently because he knows we are weak.
- He will love us forever. His love never fails.
Conclusion: Always remember that God will always love you; just trust him and depend on him.