10 Life Nuggets of Wisdom for the Week
10 Life Nuggets of Wisdom for the Week: Life is filled with ups and downs, and there is nothing we can do about it. The only thing we have control over is how we react to every situation.
If we desire a better life, we have to put in the effort and do our best. God wants us to live a fulfilled life and to go after our dreams in a godly way.
Holy spirit was given to us to guide us through everything because God loves us so much.
God knows that life won’t be easy and that we will need help.
In order not to fail in life, we must depend on God, not on ourselves. God wants us to depend solely on him so that he can help us greatly.
Only through self-discipline can we be able to do the right things and be happy. No matter how bad we think our lives are, we have the power to fix them, but only with God’s help.
When life is not going as you planned, just know that you have God on your side, so don’t be afraid.
Read these life nuggets of wisdom and get inspired.
- You are the only one who can limit your greatness so remember, you are enough.
- You will be exactly as happy as you decided to be.
- The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are and being happy with what you find.
- Be the person who decides to go for your dreams.
- The words you speak become the house you live in.
- Time is non-refundable; use it with intention.
- Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
- Be good to people for no reason.
- Be obsessed with becoming someone who is comfortable in their skin.
- Be a competent person, believe in your abilities, and express your true self with ease.
Motivate yourself to go after your dreams so that you can be happy. Don’t let your past hold you back, and don’t let what you don’t have stop you from being your dream self.
You should say the right words to yourself every day, because whatever you say to yourself is what you become.
God has given each of us great abilities, and he wants us to use them for his kingdom. Don’t be afraid of using your abilities; you are wonderful, and God trusts you.