10 Rules for Living a Christian Life
10 Rules for Living a Christian Life: There are laws for everything we do in life, even driving and playing video games.
As Christians, if we want to live a happy life, we have to follow God’s rules.
According to what the Bible says, a Christian’s life is one of continuous growth. You were adopted into God’s family at the moment of your second birth.
God wants you to develop into a mature Christian and reach full stature.
According to 2 Peter 3:18, we are to grow. It suggests continuous growth, expanding, and gaining wisdom.
- Read your Bible: As Christians, we have to develop the habit of reading God’s word. We should read it with the true intention of loving God.
- Prayer is important: Prayer is a way we communicate with God. Whenever we pray, God is listening to us, and he will answer us if we believe.
- Accept the Holy Spirit: Jesus gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us and teach us things we need to know. The Holy Spirit prays for us, and he comforts us. Put yourself in His hands and give Him complete control over all of your decisions.
- Go to church: As Christians, it is important for us to attend church regularly. Christians need one another; we need to join together to worship God. The visible church is Christ’s organization on earth.
- Be a proving Christian: We have to show that we are true Christians through our behaviors. We are to behave differently and represent God.
- Love more: We are to love everyone in our lives unconditionally, as God commands us. The best evidence that we are Christians is that we love one another.
- Obey God’s word: We have to be obedient to God’s word and his will for our lives.
- Learn how to overcome temptation: Temptation is not the same as sin. Sin is the act of succumbing. Allow Christ to battle for you through the Holy Spirit.
- Be a Godly Christian: Our actions and looks should glorify the gospel and make it appealing to others.
- Be positive: No matter what our problems are, we have to have faith in God. God will take care of all that concerns us.