5 Reasons Why God Wants Us To Be Healthy
5 Reasons Why God Wants Us to Be Healthy: Being healthy is important, and we have to take it seriously. The way we treat our bodies has an impact on our spiritual health and ability to receive guidance from the Holy Spirit.
Self-reliance requires good health. Protecting our health allows us to fulfill our divine potential and help others more efficiently.
- Our bodies are God’s temple, and we must take care of them. 1 Corinthians 6:19–20 It reminds us that our body is the temple of the Lord. God’s Holy Spirit lives inside of us as believers. After we accept Jesus into our hearts, God gives us His Spirit to help us live the life He desires for us. In this verse, Paul teaches us that our body is the temple of God. We are expected to care for our body, which is God’s temple, because God “bought” us at an expensive price through Jesus’ death.
- Is Good Witness To Be Healthy? Taking care of our health is one way that we can be a good witness. People look to us to be Christian role models.
- It Gives Glory To God: When we take care of our health, that gives glory to God. God created and fashioned us in order for us to glorify Him. Our fundamental goal in life is to praise God. We do this by taking care of our bodies and leading a healthy lifestyle.
- You’ll Have Strength To Do God’s Work: We are God’s masterpiece, made to do the good things He had planned for us a long time ago. We are all aware that the better our fitness and health, the more energy we will have. The more energy we have, the more effort we can put into whatever task we are working on.
- It Helps Us Focus On Others. When our health is taken care of, that will help us stay focused. Doing the work of God will be easy for us because we don’t have to worry about sickness. We can be able to focus on other people who need help.