6 Bible Verses To let You Know That You Are Not Alone
You are not alone; God is.
6 Bible Verses to Let You Know That You Are Not Alone: Life can be challenging, but as Christians, we are stronger than we think. With God, we can overcome any life challenges and become better.
Some situations in life can leave us depressed and confused, not knowing what to do.
God can appear to be far away, uninvolved, and aloof from the suffering and uncertainty of life. But he’s not.
- Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- Deuteronomy 31:6: Be strong and of good courage; fear not, nor be afraid of them; for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee nor forsake thee.
- Matthew 28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- Hebrews 13:5: Let your conversation be without covetousness and be content with such things as you have; for he has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.
- Romans 8:38–39: For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
- Matthew 6:25-34 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not life more than meat and the body more than raiment?
Conclusion: We should not allow fear to overwhelm our hearts; God is always in control.