9 Faith in God Quotes
9 Faith in God Quotes: Having faith in God is really important in our lives as Christians. We are going to encounter life challenges that will make us question God’s love for us.
God does care about us, and he will always be with us in difficult situations. No matter what we are facing in life, God feels our pain, and he will comfort us.
God allows us to face certain situations in life so that we can grow and become better. Jesus said that he overcame the world, so we are not to be afraid.
In every situation in our lives, God is aware of them, and we can overcome them by trusting God. Don’t be scared of anything, but give to God in prayer.
- “Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.” — Martin Luther
- “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” — Ben Carson
- “No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!” — Joyce Meyer
- “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” — Joel Osteen
- “My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it.” — Robert Rogers
- “Hearing how God is moving in other places encourages and inspires our faith for what God wants to do in our own corner of the world.” — Matt Brown
- “Every single thing He has ever or will ever say is true. The simplicity of faith is this: taking God’s Word for it.” — Jackie Hill Perry
- “The answer to our fears is faith—real, fear-shrinking faith—in the God who loves us and gave himself for us.” — Jani Ortlund