1. Pastor Judah Smith was born to his parents Wendell Smith and Gini Melton Smith.
2. Judah Smith was born on 9th October 1978.
3. Judah Smith’s net worth is not yet known but he makes this money from his Church and books.
4. Some books written by Judah Smith, from Judah’s preaching it is obvious that if he pens down a book, it will be a must read. He is a talented and skilled writer. His books include, Life Is A Forty Day Experience, Jesus Is, I Will Follow Jesus, Love Like Jesus, Jesus Is For You.
5. Pastor Judah Smith has only one sibling, a sister who is called Wendy Mmith Perez.
6. Pastor Judah and his wife Chelsea Smith have been the Lead Pastors at The City Church of Seattle since September 2009. Chelsea was born on July 18 1978, in the United States of America. His wife’s net worth is not also known at at now but her main source of income is her salary as a Pastor and an Author.
7. Both Judah Smith and his sister’s spouse are into the ministry full-time.
8. Judah Smith counts Justin Bieber as a close friend and fellow Christian. They met when Justin Bieber’s mother called Smith during Justin’s Seattle tour stop four years ago; Smith met with Justin and they’ve been friends ever since. Smith reportedly texts Justin Bible verses each day. And to critics who’ve mocked him for hanging out with “bad people,” Smith has said, “I think that was one of the criticisms of Jesus.”
9. Pastor Judah Smith is a seventh-generation preacher. His father was a preacher and so was his father’s father, etc.
10. Judah Smith’s father and mother co founded City Church in Seattle.
11. Judah Smith has three children with his wife Chelsea Smith; their names are Eliot smith, Zion smith and Grace smith.
12. Judah Smith is the lead pastor of The City Church in Washington in America.
13. Pastor Judah Smith is also an accomplished speaker and organizes seminars and conferences all around the world.
14. Pastor Judah Smith developed the desire to preach from a very tender age, the age of nine. He also encountered Christ at the age of sixteen.
15. Pastor Wendell Smith, the father to Pastor Judah Smith died in 2010.
16. Judah Smith was really good at playing basketball when he was younger and in high school, Judah Smith was a star basketball player.
17. Judah is a very committed golfer, he enjoys it as well as an all-around sports fan.
18. Judah believes the Seahawks are God’s favorite team and is praying for the Sonics to come back to Seattle.
19. Judah Lives in Seattle, Washington, United States with his family.
20. Sermons by Judah Smith include “What happened to my passion?, A troubled mind and An Open Door, Closer to God, Jesus over everything and Take up your bed.
Picture Credit: Judah Smith Instagram / instagram.com/judahsmith/