Accept Jesus Into Your Heart And Be Saved
Accept Jesus into Your Heart and Be Saved: God wants us to have a close relationship with him through Jesus.
God gave us his son Jesus to die for us so that we could get closer to him. For many years, sins have taken us away from God’s love for us.
If we want to live our lives to the fullest, we have to accept Jesus and his love for us.
We have to learn how to accept Jesus in our lives with all our hearts.
Accepting Jesus into your heart is a personal choice that requires sincerity and the commitment to surrender your life to Him as your Lord and Savior.
What Does It Mean to Accept Jesus?
Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior means admitting that Jesus is the divine Son of God. Jesus Christ came to save humanity from sin and death.
How to accept Jesus Christ
- Accept that you have a spiritual need and that you are a sinner in need of a Savior. “I am a sinner.”
- Repent and be ready to turn away from your sin.
- Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you and rose again.
- Receive Jesus Christ into your heart and life through prayer.
- Make the commitment to live the rest of your life for him.