Early Life Of Dr. Cindy Trimm
Dr. Cindy Trimm is a speaker, an author, an Advocate, and a Pastor. Cindy is an empowerment specialist. She was born in Bermuda to her parents on the 10th July 1958 and her mother raised her and her seven siblings. Her father abandoned them when Cindy was just two years old. Cindy was a senator at Bermuda where she was born. Dr. Trimm is the Chancellor and Provost of Kingdom School of Ministry.
Dr. Cindy Trimm’s Family
Cindy Trimm is married to the love of her life; Pastor Russell Tomlinson. They got married on October 2018. She got married for the very first time at age 60. Pastor Tomlinson Russell already had four children and grand children from his ex-wife First lady Renace Tomlinson who passed on the 5th of December 2015. It was the perfect wedding for her because she had her dream wedding which is a Cinderella setting wedding. The wedding held at the Hampton court palace in England. Together they care for all four children and four grand children.
Dr. Cindy Trimm went to the University of Georgia for further studies after her secondary education. She has a doctorate in education and a diploma in executive leadership from Oxford University. Cindy also went to Harvard University to acquire knowledge on Business School and Corporate Governance. Generally, She has knowledge on Government, Education, Psychology and Human development.
Dr. Cindy Trimm has a ministry called the Cindy Trimm ministries, the mission and goal of the Cindy Trimm ministry is to engage in prayers, heal the soul and spread the message of the kingdom.
Dr. Cindy Trimm is a very wealthy woman. Her sources of income are numerous. She made some of her money from selling her books which she has written over 60 and she was also the senator of Bermuda where she was born. This has contributed greatly to her net worth. She is a Public Speaker which also adds to her income and her social media accounts also add up to her income. Cindy is also the current CEO of the Trimm international foundation
She was Listed among Ebony magazine’s Power 100 as the “top 100 doers and influencers in the world today, She is worth an estimated figure of fifteen million United States dollars ($15,000,000).
Books By Cindy Trimm
- Commanding your morning
- The 40 days soul fast.
- Rules of engagement.
- The art of war for spiritual battle.
- The prayer warriors way.
- Hello tomorrow.
- History maker: arise and take your place.
- PUSH: persevere until success.
- Goodbye yesterday.
- Till heaven invades earth: power.
Sermons By Cindy Trimm
- The treasure within.
- A life without limits.
- The treasure within.
- Fields of favor.
- Get in your elements.
- The power of a good name.
- Moving with wisdom.
- The art of thinking.
- Planted to prosper.
- Pushed into your place of power.
Quotes By Cindy Trimm
1. “If you are feeling unfulfilled in any area of your life, now is the time to re-evaluate what you are pursuing and re-align your priorities.”
2. “You have to recognize when you’ve outgrown a realm! Don’t be afraid to change because of whom you might lose in the process! Your growth will attract new and effective relationships”
3. “God will not give you an instruction, assignment, vision or dream without giving you directions, strategies and resources to bring them to pass! Expect breakthroughs, surprises, checks in the mail, uncommon favor, promotions & miracles to happen all year long!”
4. “You are only as strong as your ability to withstand opposition. This is what brings out the best in us! Gold is refined in the fire and your life’s beauty is revealed through the oppositions that you encounter.”
5. “You have hidden potential that the enemy is afraid of! It doesn’t matter how educated you are, or how much privilege you have or don’t have… if you don’t learn to leverage the opposition as a means of tapping into your potential…you will never experience success.”
6. “Pain does not always equate with something bad; it could simply mean it’s time to adjust. It could be an indication that the time has passed for you to be where you are now and that you need to push to the next level.”
7. “Don’t stop praying! The way of prayer dictates that until there is a release in your spirit-an assurance that the matter is resolved or tangible evidence of deliverance–do not stop praying”.
8. “You can become the trailblazer of your life and accomplish that which no one in your family has ever done before! The Holy Spirit is your guide and provides the creativity and inspiration for you to design a life of unmatched brilliance.”
9.“Potential is never realized until you are challenged in your current state of complacency. The opposition is bringing out the best in you.”
10.“No matter how far behind you feel, God has already arranged a comeback for every setback! Keep pushing.”
Awards Won By Dr. Cindy Trimm
- Ambassador of Goodwill for the State of Tennessee
- The Guinness Book of World Records; Woman of the Year for Outstanding Community & Professional Achievement;
- Twentieth Century Award for Achievement; Two Thousand Notable American Women, and listed among the top 500 Leaders of Influence.
- She has also received awards and distinctions from the Queen of England, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Governor of Bermuda.
Social Media Contact Of Dr. Cindy Trimm