New York Times best selling author Lysa TerKeurst was born on July 21st, 1969 in America where she grew up with her mother, stepfather and sisters. Lysa’s parents went through a divorce when she was still a child in middle school and her mother met her stepfather when Lysa was 12. She graduated from Furman University, South Carolina. Lysa was raised as a Christian but her faith however faltered along the line with the death of her 16-month old sister and she turned away from God.
Lysa TerKeurst has a career as a religious speaker and an author and has an estimated net worth of One million dollars. She is married to Art TerKeurst and they have five children, three of which are their biological children (Hope Terkerust, Ashley TerKeurst and Brooke TerKeurst ) while two were adopted (Jackson TerKeurst , Mark TerKeurst ). Lysa and Art have three grand children and lives with her family in North Carolina.
As a result of her husband Art ’s unfaithfulness, and constant substance abuse, Lysa sought for a divorce bringing an end to their marriage of almost 25 years in 2017. In 2018, Lysa TerKeurst renewed her marital vows with Art TerKeurst . It is worthy of note that in 2017, after finalizing her divorce Lysa was diagnosed with breast cancer and was forced to undergo a major surgery.
Pastor Lysa TerKeurst is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and she runs daily online devotionals, radio programs, online bible studies.
Some books written by Lysa TerKeurst includes:
- Leave You Shattered, 2018
- Living Life On Purpose: Discovering God’s Best For Your Life, 2000
- The Sweetest Story Ever Told, 2001
- Forgiving What You Can’t Forget With The Forgiveness Journal, 2020
- What Happens When Women Walk In Faith: Trusting God Takes You To Amazing Places, 2005
- Finding I Am, 2017
- Unglued: Making Wise Choices In The Midst Of Raw Emotions, 2012
- Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely, 2016
- Made To Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire With God, Not Food, 2010
- Capture His Heart: Becoming The Godly Wife Your Husband Desires, 2002
Remember that you can always contact Lysa TerKeurst through her Instagram page.