10 Scriptures to Meditate On During Our Dark Times
10 Scriptures to Meditate on During Our Dark Times: We have to know that, as Christians, we are going to face dark moments in our lives. We also have to know that God is always there to help us out of it if we depend on him.
God allows certain situations to happen in our lives because he wants us to grow. God also wants to remind us that he is the only one we can depend on to save us.
Here are the 10 Bible verses for finding hope in dark times:
- Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Romans 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
- Isaiah 40:31: But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- Romans 12:12: Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, and be constant in prayer.
- Deuteronomy 31:6: Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- Romans 15:4: For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
- Matthew 7:7: “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
- Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13: So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- Romans 8:25: But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.