20 Scriptures on Living in Peace with Others
20 Scriptures on Living in Peace with Others: Living in peace with people around us is really important to us.
God wants us to live in people with everyone and even ourselves. Living in peace has a lot of benefits to our health in general.
When we live in peace we grow spiritually, physically and emotionally. Devil wants us to go through life being enemy and unhappy towards with everyone we meet.
For us to live in peace we have to learn to forgive more because none of us are perfect.
God has given us the Holy Spirit to guide us and direct our actions and thoughts.
We have to accept the gift of Holy spirit in other for us to live a peaceful life.
Peace is something that everyone throughout history has desired, whether we recognize it or not.
- Peace in the land (Leviticus 26:6)
I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.
- The Lord give you peace (Numbers 6:24-26)
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
- I will lie down in peace (Psalm 4:8)
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.
- The Lord blesses His people with peace (Psalm 29:11)
The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
- Seek peace and pursue it (Psalms 34:12-14)
Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
- The meek will enjoy peace and prosperity (Psalm 37:10-11)
A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.
- Righteousness and peace (Psalm 85:10)
Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other.
- Peace for those who love God’s law (Psalm 119:165)
Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
- Those who promote peace have joy (Proverbs 12:20)
Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy.
- The Lord causes peace (Proverbs 16:7)
When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them.
- Keep yourself in perfect peace (Isaiah 26:3-4)
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
- No peace for the wicked (Isaiah 48:22)
“There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”
- Blessed are the peacemakers (Matthew 5:9)
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
- Peace I leave with you (John 14:27)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- In Me you may have peace (John 16:33)
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
- Life and peace is being governed by the Spirit (Romans 8:6)
The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
- Live at peace with everyone (Romans 12:17-18)
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
- Do what leads to peace (Romans 14:19)
Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.
- May the Lord fill you with joy and peace (Romans 15:13)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The fruit of the Spirit is peace (Galatians 5:22-23)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.