5 Steps On How To Have Peace Of God and It’s meaning
Because of everything that is happening in the world right now, we need the peace of God in our lives.
God desires to do great work to bless the world, but first He must work in our hearts. God is the only one who can give us peace of mind.
Throughout scripture, we find that peace is defined as a blessing from God and harmonious with His character.
The enemy puts us in stressful situations all the time in an effort to prevent us from experiencing God’s peace in our lives.
For us to have peace in our lives, we need to give the Holy Spirit time and space to work in our hearts.
What does the peace of God mean? According to the Bible, “is the harmony and calmness of body, mind, and spirit, trusting in the power and grace of God.
No matter what we are facing in life, we have to trust God with all our hearts because he’ll take care of it.
While trusting in difficult circumstances might be challenging, doing so in God is always the wisest course of action.
5 Steps on How to Have Peace With God
- Prayer: Jesus told us to pray in all situations, both happy and sad ones. Praying to God is a way of talking to him, and God is listening to us. Consider your prayer a heavenly exchange with God. He is giving you peace as you lay your worries on Him.
- Be thankful: When facing challenges in life, we have to remember to be thankful for the little things in our lives. The lack of being thankful leads to demanding more. Being thankful offers comfort even during trying times. Developing a positive outlook and a spirit of thanksgiving allows us to receive more peace from God and others.
- Think Positive: When we are in trouble, the enemy wants us to think negatively about everything. Just say no to the negative thoughts. Kick them out of your head before they get settled in. Be present. Let yourself focus on this moment. Think about being thankful and appreciating the nice things about today. Put the past behind you and give up hunting for tomorrow. Be present today.
- Remember God’s goodness. We have to know that God will never disappoint us because he loves us. We have to constantly remember that God is faithful; he’ll always make a way for us in hard times if we trust him.
- Read the Bible: The word of God will help us understand God, and the Bible will open our eyes to dwell on the reason for every situation.