6 Encouraging Words When Struggling With Your Mental Health
Mental health is something we all have to take seriously in our lives. We have to know that mental health issues are real, and it takes efforts to overcome them.
What is mental health?
Our mental health includes emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, act, make choices, and relate to others. Being mentally healthy is more than just not having a mental illness; it’s critical to your general well-being and standard of living.
- God Is Powerful: We have to remember that God is powerful and God is able. Trusting in God’s help can encourage us in time of trouble. Jesus has done a lot of miracles in the Bible, and he still does the same today. God can change any bad situation into a better outcome.
- Read Your Bible: Reading the Bible not only makes us wiser but also helps to build our faith. Reading the Bible helps us to know God better and the great things he has done.
- God is still working miracles today. We have to believe in the miracles of God. He is still giving strength to the weak. He still holds his children close in terrible times. He continues to shower us with incredible blessings. He is still capable of curing diseases. Provides for every need.
- God Is In Love With Us: He cares about us, and he wants the best for us. Even in difficult times, we have to remember his love. He will always make a way for us to survive and be better.
- God Heals Our Broken Hearts: When our hearts are broken and we are confused, God is close to us. We have to run to him; only he can heal us completely.
- God Is Always Listening and Watching Us: We have to pray to him in all situations. God is always listening to us, and his eyes are on us. God will not let a trial overtake us if we depend on him.
Conclusion: For us to have better mental health, we have to be close to God. Challenges will come, but he will always have our back.