7 Benefits of Depending on God
7 Benefits of Depending on God: Everyone in life wants to depend on themselves for their own strength. God desires for us to depend on Him and to need Him on a daily basis.
When we become Christians, we have two options. We can deny ourselves and surrender to God’s calling on our lives by trusting in Him as the master planner of our lives.
- God will guide you in the right direction. When we depend on God, he will direct us to the right path of life. God has a plan for our lives, and all we have to do is trust Him and do what He tells us to do. He will direct our footsteps and provide us with a wonderful future that you could never have imagined.
- You have confidence in God. You can always rely on God no matter what life throws at you or what situations you are now facing. He never sleeps or slumbers, and He is always available to us when we need Him.
- God Comforts Us: When we depend on God in life, he will always comfort us in times of trouble. God is our comforter and our refuge, so we can go to Him and hide under His wings. Put your trust in Him, cry out to Him, tell Him everything, and let His love for you bring you comfort and calm.
- God Fights Our Battle: Our life battles belong to God, and he will fight them for us if we trust him. God will help you get through everything, and He will fight your battles for you.
- He will support you. God loves us and is concerned about everything that affects us.
He constantly provides, and He is our bread of life. Just do your best, ask Him what you need, and have trust that you will receive it.
- God keeps his promises. Those who put their trust in God will not be disappointed; he will keep his promises, and His Word will never fail.
- God will give us peace. When we depend on God, he will give us peace of mind in every trouble we face. God will take care of all our troubles.
Conclusion: God said in Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”