7 Truths to Remember
Life may be unpredictable. We experience hardships, doubts, and periods when the ground seems unstable. However, in the middle of it all, Life Church senior pastor Craig Groeschel presents to us seven steadfast truths rooted in the scripture that may uplift us and direct us.
Here, compiled from Craig Groeschel’s Sunday Instagram post are 7 truths to always remember:
- No matter What we are facing God is always good (Psalm 34:8): Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him. Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see – how good God is.”
- We can’t outrun God’s Love (Psalm 139: 7-10): Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
- His timing is perfect (Acts 1:7): He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
God will help you fight your Battles (Exodus 14:14): “The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
- When everything around us changes, we can trust in a God who never changes (Hebrew 13:18): Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.
- Just because God feels silent does not mean he is absent (Psalm 23):
- If we follow unrushed God We should be living unrushed life( Mathew 11:28 -30): Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
May these seven truths uplift your spirits and light your path through life’s twists and turns
View this post on Instagram