7 Verses To Remember When You’re Feeling Down-Craig Groeschel
7 Verses To Remember When You’re Feeling Down-Craig Groeschel: Life is a rollercoaster of emotions, there will always be times when you feel depressed, hopeless, and discouraged. When these difficult moments arise, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and alone. However, amidst these emotional storms, the Bible stands as a beacon of hope offering comfort and guidance.
Here, compiled from Craig Groeschel‘s Tuesday Instagram posts, are seven Bible verses to remember when you’re feeling down. These verses provide a source of comfort, hope, and strength.
- Isaiah 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Philippians 4:6-7: Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:13: I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Romans 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Joshua 1:9: have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
- Isaiah 40:31: But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Deuteronomy 31:8: The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
These verses are a reminder that we are not alone in our struggles, God is with us at all times.
View this post on Instagram