Pastor Holly Furtick remains a popular name when it comes to Ministry and Evangelism in the United State and around the Globe as her sermons and messages are not forgotten in a hurry. She founded the Elevation Church alongside her husband Steven Furtick who is a very supportive husband and father.
It should be noted that from the inception of the Elevation Church in 2006, Holly has been very active in the Ministry and her messages are ever green as she focuses on real life stuffs and happenings around us.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Pastor Holly Furtick Are
- Holly Furtick got married to her husband Steven Furtick in 2002 and since then they have been living as one big happy family watching each other back and pushing each other.
- She founded the Elevation Church in 2006 with her husband Pastor Steven Furtick and the Church has grown into a globally known Church with locations in many places.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in education from North Greenville University.
- Holly has authored two women’s Bible studies, “Building Friendships That Fit” and “Becoming Mrs. Betterhalf.”
- Holly Furtick and Pastor Steven Furtick’s marriage is blessed with their two sons, Elijah and Graham, and daughter, Abbey.
- The author and her husband Pastor Steven live in Charlotte, NC in their home which they built in 2013 and was valued at $1.78 Million.
- Holly loves spending her leisure time reading and attempting to play tennis and growing her own vegetables.
- The date of Birth of Pastor Steven Furtick’s Wife, Holly is May 19, 1980 making the arguments that she is older than her husband Steven Furtick false.
- Elevation Church has said that Steven Furtick and his wife Holly are generous to the church with the money they receive from writing and selling books.
- The Wife of Steven Furtick also has a personal website Hollyfurtick.com