Elevation Church is set for the Sunday Live Service of October 18 2020 and it is not a Sunday service you will want to miss. The senior pastor, Steven Furtick who is married to Holly Furtick is set to thrill us with his messages and teachings as always.
His wife elaborating more on his sermon “I’M NOT WHAT I THOUGHT” once took to Instagram to write:
“This weekend @stevenfurtick brought us a message from Mark 5 and the story of the woman with the issue of blood. I don’t know how he is able to always take a familiar passage and find new insights. I guess that’s what we all love about his preaching? Well this weekend was no exception. Here are a few highlights from my notes…
– The woman was known for her issue.
– The woman was healed when she touched Jesus, but her healing began with a thought.
– You can have a thousand different thoughts, but the one you hold can bring you healing.
– Feelings follow thoughts.
– Jesus called her back to establish her identity: Daughter. She no longer had to be known by her issue.
The sermon is up on all Elevation channels for you to view and share.
Have a great Monday!”
Watch and learn from this Sunday Live service by Elevation Church this October 18 2020 as we bring the latest sermons from pastors to you daily.
Credit – Elevation Church YouTube 2020 / elevationchurch.org
Today’s Sunday service will start from 8AM USA Time. Stay Tuned …