Holly Furtick Shares Notes From Hebrews 11
Holly Furtick Shares Notes From Hebrews 11: In the ever-evolving landscape of faith and inspiration, Holly Furtick, co-pastor of Elevation Church, recently shared profound insights from a sermon centered on the powerful passages of Hebrews 11.
The title of the sermon is “God Knows, You Don’t” by Pastor Steven Furtick and taken fro Hebrews 11:8-16. Holly stated that the message encouraged her in the areas where she felt the imposter syndrome, unqualified etc.
Here are the highlights from her notes from the sermon. We hope it inspires you too.
- God will sometimes call you to obey something today that He will explain later. The space between is called faith.
- Your uncertainty is God’s job security.
- God’s promise will often be:
- Different than you pictured
- Slower than you wanted
- Farther than you thought
- You can be blessed but feel stressed. We live in tents – the tension between the truth God spoke and the reality you live in.
- Let the one who set the destination control the eta.
- The lies of arrival – there are no penthouses in the promised land.
- You can look like a nomad but actually be carrying a nation.
- God knows which opportunities are really just obstructions in camouflage.
- Even though faith – you can go even though you don’t know.
- Our faith is not in the destination, our faith is in the guide.
- I will go as if I’m guided even though I feel like I’m guessing.
- When God puts a seed in you, it’s in you before you see it.
- We have microwave mindsets and we serve a crock pot God.
- Trust God as if ____, even though____.
- Just because you can’t see it does not mean He didn’t speak it.