Know That God Is in Control
Know That God Is in Control: As Christians, we have all heard the saying about God being in control. Things can be so challenging sometimes that we forget that God is in control.
God allows certain things to happen to us because he wants us to grow. We have to come to the point where our faith in God can’t be shaken. For us to grow and know God better, we have to trust him in every situation.
Knowing who God is can help us have self-love and develop self-acceptance. Trusting God can help us deal with every challenge in our lives. God can appear to be far away, uninvolved, and distant from the suffering and uncertainty of life. Yet he isn’t. Here he is, in the center of it all.
- God has a purpose: We have to know that everything that happens in life is approved by God. Trusting God makes us understand that God’s purpose is the best.
- God can change any situation: God is the only person who can turn evil and bad situations into good. If we trust in God, he can change our lives and make them better.
- In God, we have our strength: In order for us to win the trials and temptations, we have to trust him. If we know that God is in control, we can face any challenge that comes our way without fear.
- In God, You Can Have Peace: When you know that God is in control, you will have peace of mind. We should not be worried about any challenges that we face because God is in control.
- God does not give up on us: No matter how bad our lives are, God will always have mercy on us. God is always working on us to be better.