‘Whatever you ask in My name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.’ (John 14:13-14)
Prayer should never be absent in your life! When things are not going in your favor, pray! When things are going in your favor, pray!
Pray in all situations!
No one was born praying. We all had to learn how to pray. We have to understand why we have to pray. We have to know the importance of consistency in prayer.
So watch what you ask God for in prayer. e.g
Do not ask God for another man’s wife or for another woman’s husband. This will remain an unanswered prayer. Why? because it is not alligned with God’s word.
God wants us all healed and well! Why are so many people sick? Why have so many of us not yet received what we have asked for in prayer?
There could be more than one reason why?
1. Not knowing that healing is for them.
2. Not believing that God can actually heal them these days.
3. Thinking that healing is no more for our time.
4. Gambling with the ‘what if’ question, instead of having faith.
5. Not knowing that healing is a benefit for every believer.
6. Not believing that miracles still exist.
7. Believing that God can heal everyone except them.
8. Not understanding that some healings are taking place instantly, while others required more prayer as it is progressive.
9. Not asking God in prayer, believing that you have already received your healing!
10. Not understanding that faith in God is important, but activating our faith is just as important!
11. Not understanding that fear of the enemy, cancels your healing!
12. Not understanding that God’s power is above witchcraft!
Let us ask what we need today, in the name of Jesus and He will do it.
Let us ask in faith, believing that Jesus will do it. Remove witchcraft or sangoma’s powers from your mind, because the name of Jesus is lifted above every other name!
DECLARATIONS of faith:-
1. I decree and declare that Jesus is Lord of my life.
2. I decree and declare that no one goes to the Father except through Jesus.
3. I decree and declare that whatever I ask in His name, He will do, so the Father may be glorified through Jesus.
4. I decree and declare that Jesus still answers prayers today and He will answer my prayer and I will testify to the goodness of God!
5. I decree and declare that the Father will be glorified through my life today as Jesus is doing it for me today.
Credit – Pastor Alph Lukau