Victoria Osteen who is the wife of American televangelist, pastor and author Joel Osteen and she is a mother of two children named Jonathan and Alexandra Osteen. The outstanding lady got married to Joel in 1987 because she was born on 28 March 1961 and she plays a very active part in Joel Osteen Ministries.
Some of the Key facts that you need to know about Victoria Osteen include:
- Victoria Osteen was born Victoria Iloff in Huntsville, Alabama on 28th March, 1961.
- Her father, Donald Iloff who is a mathematician with General Electric was a member of GE’s Saturn rocket project team led by German rocket scientist Wernher von Braun.
- She grew up in a southern suburb of Houston, near the Manned Spacecraft Center (now known as the Johnson Space Center).
- Victoria while growing up attended the Church of Christ, where her mother, Georgine Iloff, taught Sunday school and her father served as a deacon.
- She attended the University of Houston where she studied psychology though she did not graduate from the school.
- She met Joel Osteen while working in her mother’s jewelry store in 1985 when he came in to buy a new watch battery.
- Victoria Osteen’s first book, entitled Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole debuted at number 2 on the New York Times Bestsellers list with 750,000 copies.
I will not also fail to mention that Victoria Osteen is also a good orator who gives the best of sermons which has motivated and will keep motivating many women to be better in their marriages.
Victoria Osteen lecturing on faith on Instagram once wrote: “If you are going to live strong and courageous and accomplish what God has put in your heart, don’t give in to fear. Face your fear with God’s strength and keep moving. You will come into stored-up blessings.”
She has professed love for her husband many times.