Dave Meyer, Joyce Meyer’s husband is not known by many. His wife is the face of the Meyer Ministry. These are some facts which you do not know about Dave Meyer, Joyce Meyer Husband.
- Dave Meyer is the vice president of Joyce Meyer Ministries.
- Dave has been in full-time ministry for almost thirty years.
- His wisdom and stewardship in finance and administration have helped build Joyce Meyer Ministries into what it is today.
- Joyce’s husband Dave Meyer is a veteran of the United States Army.
- Dave has been married to Joyce for over fifty years.
- Meyer is a proud father of four grown children with Joyce Meyer.
- He lives with Joyce Meyer in their home in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Today the St.Louis-based couple run Joyce Meyer Ministries together and Joyce is the President while Dave is the Vice President. Joyce recently shared a picture of the couple dining out with their kids in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary. The two have undergone numerous charity works.
12 Things You Don’t Know About Joyce Meyer
- Meyer was born Pauline Joyce Hutchison in south St. Louis in 1943.
- Her father went into the army to fight in World War II and started abusing her sexually after he returned.
- Joyce Meyer Divorced Her First Husband After 5 Years Of Marriage.
- She maintains that her divorced husband persuaded her to steal payroll checks from her employer which she did.
- After her divorce, Meyer frequented local bars before meeting Dave Meyer, an engineering draftsman.
- Meyer states that she returned the money she stole from her employer years later.
- Meyer was briefly a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in St. Louis.
- In 2002, mainstream publisher Hachette Book Group paid Meyer over $10 million for the rights to her backlist catalog of independently released books.
- 2005, Time magazine’s “25 Most Influential Evangelicals in America” ranked Meyer as 17th.
- 2004 St. Louis Christian television station KNLC, dropped Meyer’s programme citing her “excessive lifestyle” and her teachings often going “beyond Scripture” as reasons.
Read Also – Top 44 Books by Joyce Meyer and How To Get Them
Help The Children Of The Motherless Babies Homes By Donating. Thank You!
Our God is not asleep for he will surely reward you if you donate to an orphanage close to you.