How To Be A True Worshiper by Stormie Omartian
How To Be A True Worshiper by Stormie Omartian: Mrs. Stormie Omartian is a bestselling Christian author. She shared with us her experience on how she became a true worshiper in our book called “The Power of Praying Woman.”
In life, we all, as Christians, really want to know what it means to be a true worshiper. For us to be true worshipers, we must be willing to worship God in truth and in spirit.
When we sing praise and worship over and over, they continue to play in our mind, soul, and spirit.
Mrs. Stormie said in her books that she learned the principle of singing to God many years ago when she was going through depression. “I learned that principle years ago when I became a believer. Back then, I suffered from severe depression. There were countless times I would get up in the middle of the night to sing or speak praises to the Lord in order to get rid of it,” she said.
She continued, “When she praised and worshiped God, it was like being hooked up to a spiritual IV. As long as I had my heart and eyes lifted to God in worship and praise, the joy of the Lord poured into her body, mind, soul, and spirit, and I crowed out the darkness and depression.
Nothing we do is more powerful or life-changing than praising God. Praise and worship of God is one of the means by which God transforms us.
Twenty Good Reasons to Worship God
- He forgives our sins.
- He heals all our diseases.
- He redeems our lives from destruction.
- He crowns us with loving kindness.
- He satisfies my mouth with good things.
- He executes righteousness and justice for the oppressed.
- He makes his ways known.
- He is merciful.
- He is gracious.
- He is slow to anger.
- He will strive with us.
- He will not keep his anger forever.
- He does not punish us according to our sins.
- He shows great mercy to those who fear him.
- He removes our transgressions from us.
- He has pity on us.
- He remembers that we are dust.
- His mercy is everlasting.
- He blessed our children and grandchildren who obeyed him.
- He rules over all, and his throne is established.
Conclusion: No matter what we are facing in life, we should make time to worship and praise God. God will always make a way for us.