Shoreshim Ministries: Beliefs, Service Times & Location, Pastors, And Denomination: Shoreshim Ministries is a Jewish gathering/community in Cleveland, Tennessee. Bill Cloud and his family, with the aim of re-introducing Christians to the Jewish Yeshua founded this community. They also seek to educate believers in the Hebraic roots of their faith.
Shoreshim Ministries Beliefs
Shoreshim ministries believe in:
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible and the infallibility of the ORIGINAL text.
2. In the one God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. That Y’shua the Messiah is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Miriam (Mary). That Y’shua was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead and serves as the only mediator between God and man.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that teshuvah (repentance), as defined by Scripture, is commanded of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of the Lamb, the Messiah Y’shua.
6. In sanctification after the new birth, through faith in the blood of Y’shua the Messiah and by keeping His commandments.
7. Holiness and obedience to His Torah to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. That all gifts of the Spirit are vital to the body of Messiah and should complement the fruit of the Spirit clear in the believer’s life.
9. In the pre-millennial second coming of Y’shua the Messiah.
10. In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Service Times And Location
114 Stuart Rd PMB 431
Cleveland, TN 37312
Service Times: Most of the services can be streamed online, either on their social media platforms or on the Jacob’s Tent YouTube Channel.
Live service on YouTube: Saturdays at 11 am.
Shoreshim Ministries Pastor
Bill Cloud is the founder of Shoreshim Ministries.
Bill Cloud was raised in a traditional Christian home in South Georgia. Yet it was a trip to Israel to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, in 1990, that truly provoked him to become more interested in his faith. It was during this “appointed time” that God gave him a deep love for the land, the people and the language.
Soon thereafter, Bill began learning Hebrew under the tutelage of a local rabbi and has since spent many hours studying not only the Hebrew text but the Hebraic roots of Christianity as well. They tie this interest in the language to Bill’s desire to unlock the hidden treasures within the Word of God and to teach them, along with our Hebraic roots, to believers in the Messiah.
This insight has allowed Bill to better understand the prophetic element of Scripture. Because of this study, Bill has developed a variety of media resources dealing with prophetic themes and teachings related to our lost Hebraic heritage.
Bill is a featured speaker in venues throughout the country and has appeared with notable teachers such as Perry Stone, Jonathan Cahn, Joel Richardson and Hal Lindsay. He has also made several appearances on a variety of television broadcasts seen on different Christian networks throughout the world. Recently Bill, along with his wife, Beth, and their children started a fellowship in the Cleveland TN area.
You can follow Shoreshim Ministries on the following social media platform:
YouTube: @Jacobs Tent