Pastor Dharius Daniels was born on the 7th of July, in the year 1971 and he grew up in a small town Kilmicheal,with his Dad. The pastor spent most of his time as a young boy in the church because his father was a bivocational Pastor.
Also worthy of note is that he is the founder and lead Pastor of Change Church with locations in Florida, California and New Jersey and as a leader, he emphasizes that he is not running a modern church but rather delivering an old fashioned religious message in a high tech fashion way.
The senior Pastor of Change Church does this through a greater outreach with social media, his Twitter, Facebook YouTube and Instagram handles. Also with his new technology and contemporary worship style, he has attracted a larger religious participant of those in the 18-35 age group, an age group that has the least presence in church.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Pastor Dharius Daniels Of Change Church Are:
- Pastor Dharius Daniels grew up in a small town, Kilmicheal in Mississippi USA and he is the son of a Pastor and also the grandson of a Pastor also in Mississippi.
- The Senior Pastor of Change Church abandoned his law career in pursuit of his clergy call in his junior year in College.
- In the 2002 , as a seminarian, he worked under Rev. Willie James Sanders at Friendship Baptist Church Trenton.
- At the age of 23, he was chosen as a replacement at Friendship Baptist Church Trenton after the death of Rev. James Sanders in 2002 while still a seminarian.
- In the year 2005, at the age of 26, he quit the head of Friendship Baptist Church Trenton to start his own church.
- He left Friendship Baptist Church as a result of the unacceptability of the modern and high technology fashion of his ministry by the congregation.
- The name of his church “The Change Church” was brought about by an experience and a conviction of wanting a church that does more than helping people change their morals but their lives too, most especially educationally.
- He was one of the signatories to the letter addressed to president Donald Trump urging him to help more vulnerable immigrants in 2018.
- Dharius is the author of the Bestselling book “Relational Intelligence” and got married at the age of 23, to his wife Shameka Daniels, who happens to be of the same age with him and they are blessed with two sons.
- He is a Doctorate of Ministry degree from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadana, California.
His website is dhariusdaniels.com
Picture Credit – Pastor Dharius Daniels Instagram / dhariusdaniels