Stop Listening To Accusing Voices By Joel Osteen
If we really want to become a better version of ourselves, it is important for us to learn how to feel good about ourselves. Many of us live under condemnation, constantly listening to the wrong voices.
The Bible refers to the enemy as “the accuser of the brethren,” who would love for us to live our lives guilty and condemned.
The devil is always making accusations against us, telling us what we did wrong. He’ll remind us of all our past mistakes and failures.
- You are not good enough.
- You lost your temper last week.
- God doesn’t love you.
- You’ll never be loved.
We should not swallow those lines; we have to fight the devil by speaking against him. We have to stop listening to the accusing voice of the devil.
God does not want us to go around life feeling guilty, condemned, and discontented. God desires that we live with joy, confidence, and gratitude for our blessings.
Many of us don’t know that we can receive God’s mercy and forgiveness. God loves us, and he wants us to live our best godly life here on earth.
If we want to live in peace with ourselves, we must learn to love ourselves. We have to know that we are not perfect, but God can do great things with us.
As long as you’re doing your best and have the desire to do the right thing according to God, God wants us to improve. He knows that we have weaknesses, but those weaknesses should not hold us back.
Ways to Stop Listening to the Accusing Voice
- Get Close to God: When you have a great relationship with God, you can defeat the accusing voice.
- Self-improvement: God knows that we are not perfect, but he wants us to improve ourselves. We should not allow our weaknesses to hold us back. Read books, learn skills, and so on.
- Self-awareness: Get to know yourself more; learn to see yourself as God does. God sees us as great and wonderful; he knows that we are able to do amazing things.
- Read the Bible: Reading the Bible will help you know what God says about you. The Bible will help you know how to overcome the devil.
- Self-love: Stop allowing the voice of the devil to control your life. Practice self-love and stop condemning yourself. Take care of yourself and develop.